Are you interested in working on high-quality apps with the newest technologies? Do you also want to be able to work remotely and not go to the office every day?
Do you want to have vacation time and not much overtime? Then apply for either our an intern or fulltime position at Kawazu Sakura Software!
React Native Software Engineer (Japan)
– Choose to work from the office or from home (after an initial learning period)
– Flexible working hours
– 21 days of paid vacations
– Visa sponsorship for Japan
– Bonus paid on performance
– Multiple years of experience in React
– Multiple years of experience in web development
– Ability to work independently
– Great communication skills
– Great task management
– Experience in React Native
– Fluency in English
– Basic knowledge in Japanese (N4 is ok)
– Experience with MobX
– Experience in native development in Swift in iOS
– Experience in native development in Kotlin in Android
– Experience with Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD etc.
If this sounds interesting to you, send an email with your CV to email@example.com.